Tuesday 12 May 2015

A World Without Power...

I'm currently researching for an idea I've been formulating for a book I'm hoping to write. OK, I know everyone thinks they can write a book, this one is a book I'm writing purely for myself, it will never be published. The theme of the book is to do with living in a post apocalyptic world, and the struggles, dangers and obstacles that a lone person would face when the world has been turned completely upside down.
I've looked at a range of possible scenarios for the onset of this particular apocalyptic event, and last night I watched this film, which is freely available on YouTube. It deals with a situation where through an act of cyberterrorism the electricity supply in (in this case America) upon a national scale takes out the entire power grid. Now I'm sure they did their research on this, but I'm also sure they ramped it all up a bit too for dramatic effect, nevertheless, it is interesting and at times gripping viewing, so I thought I'd share it here for the millions of my regular visitors to take a look at.

You're very welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment