Monday 11 May 2015

Let's Get the Boring Personal Stuff Out of the Way...

Ok, so as threatened/promised, there is going to be a little bit of personal information about me. Just likes and dislikes really, and don't worry, it's all pretty shallow stuff, much like the author. This is by no means a complete list, things get added mentally each day, usually in the "Hates" section.

LIKES
Helen, Kizzy, Cal, Kitty, Rock music, Formula 1, Jazz, a bloody good book, coffee, playing the guitar [38 years and counting], War films, walking the dog, sleeping, a bloody good film, driving, Top Gear [The classic Clarkson years only] Italy, The Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, New York, Malboro and a double espresso for breakfast, Venice, Rome, Florence, my iPad, Apple iOS, Fender Telecasters, Fender Stratocasters, Gibson Les Paul, My Takamine acoustic, my Dobro's, the possibility of the apocalypse, animals of all shapes and sizes [except the human ape], Sir Ranulph Fiennes, James Hunt, Graham Hill, Damon Hill.


HATES
My fucking job, Bob fucking Dylan, Fernando fucking Alonso, arrogant fucking people, people who fucking say "enjoy", I Will fucking survive, all fucking politicians, all fucking liars, all fucking schemers and cheats, the fucking management, people who try to fucking tell me what to fucking do, people who think they need to fucking criticise me, Foo fucking Fighters, Microsoft fucking Windows, et al.

To all those in the second list, and a the others who are in my "The List" list....


No comments:

Post a Comment