Monday 11 May 2015

Welcome to the Club

Blogging is something that I've tinkered wth on and off over the last ten years or so. I have a few blogs and there are a few I visit regularly and provide me with entertainment daily in some cases, or occasionally in others. I've always wanted a blog of mine to be at least vaguely popular. I'm not sure how to achieve this other than by providing humour, interesting articles and the odd personal reflection [probably less of the latter if truth be told] After all who really gives a shit about my health, lack of relationship success, work, play or personal philosophy and opinion?
Anyway, I'll try and keep this updated regularly enough to see it grow a bit, and hope anyone who pops in will take the trouble to leave comments [no sales pitches please]
So, for now, cheers and welcome to the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment